Glossopdale Community College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All members of staff and volunteers, where appropriate, must be willing to undergo child protection screening including checks with past employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
We believe that Glossopdale Community College is a dynamic, challenging and fulfilling place to work. We currently have the following vacancies:
School Business Assistant
Part-time Temporary (until 24 July 2015)
30 hrs per week/ (term-time only)
Grade 5 £10,641- £11,331 (actual salary)
We wish to appoint an Administration Assistant to assist in the support of the College’s administration needs. This is an exciting opportunity to join our successful Associate Staff Team.
The post-holder will be required to provide administrative support in the general day to day running of a very busy school.
The successful candidate will work closely with other staff and will:
- Have good communication skills in order to undertake general administrative duties, reception and correspond effectively with people at all levels.
- Be self-motivated, flexible and able to act on own initiative.
- Have excellent organisational skills.
- Have a pleasant manner when dealing with students and staff.
- Be capable of operating computer based admin system.
- Have an understanding of the importance of confidentiality and accuracy when handling student data.
- Have good literacy and numeracy skills.
Application forms and further details can be obtained from Mrs A Beever at the College on 01457-862336 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, www.glossopdale.derbyshire.sch.uk
Glossopdale Community College, Talbot Road, Glossop, Derbyshire SK13 7DR.
Closing Date: 4pm Tuesday 4 November 2014
School Crossing Patrol
There is a vacancy for a School Crossing Patrol at the following locations:
- Talbot Road/Woodhead Road, Glossop
For more information please download the link below: